12 fascinating ski areas form the most popular ski region worldwide. The area is characterized by an unique mountain landscape, most modern lift systems and perfectly prepared slopes, not to mention the guarantee of having snow from the end of November until the middle of April.
The Dolomiti – Superski is the world's number 1 ski carousel: a paradise for skiers and snowboarders.
Carousel Alta Badia:
Slopes: 130 km
Lifts : 52
Alta Badia is characterized by a variety of slopes, an enchanting landscape, by many romantic huts located along the slopes and the hospitality of local people.
- The world - cup slope "Gran Risa": try a world champion downhill.
- The "Lagazuoi" tour takes you across the Lagazuoi landscape, down to the Scottoni hut to then finally be pulled by horses until the village of S. Cassiano. An unique experience, not to be missed.
- The First World War Ski Tour takes you around the Col di Lana, venue of the First World War. You will see war-findings, sprint-ditches in the rock, tunnels, bunkers and everything, which Italian and German soldiers built, to defend themselves from the enemy and the bad weather during war time. The panorama, that one enjoys during the round-trip changes constantly and it will gratify you completely. You will be enchanted by the silence of the nature along the slope of the Lagazuoi-Armentarola; the transportation with the horse sledge will make you really enjoyed and at the end you will be shaken from the huge ice walls: the " Great Canyon" of the Serrai of Sottoguda, at the foot of Marmolada.
- Sellaronda: Since the times when the roads where few and just dirt tracks and ski-lifts didn't exist, the journey on skies around the Sella massif over the 4 Passes, used to maintain connections between the inhabitants of those valley and was called "Sella Ronda" in the ancient ladin language.
- Our reception will take care of handling maps, additional information and advice.
Our hotel is equiped with a ski - room with boot warmer.